Sunday, January 26, 2014

Snapshots

It's been a bit of a miserable week here at the nest.  I've been suffering with a nasty bout of tonsillitis all week which has really knocked me out and had me feeling pretty low.  Then to top it off I had an allergic reaction to something on Friday which has left my face all red and blotchy. Nice!!

On a positive note as of yesterday I no longer feel as though I'm swallowing razor blades so hopefully I'm on the up again.  But as you can imagine I haven't been up to much this week so snapshots are a bit thin on the ground but still here they are......

Mostly you would have found me snuggled under my duvet on the sofa drinking various crushed ice concoctions and watching movies.
I also decided to drag out the yarn box and start thinking about options for my next hat from stuff I already have in my stash.
Rummaging through the yarn led to some simple knitting.  My brain couldn't cope with anything other than simple.
Hope you've all had better health than me.  Here's to a better week coming.

4 comments:

Jane said...

Hope you're feeling better, and this will be a better week

Pull the other thread said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Vicki W said...

I hope this week is better than last week and that you are fully recovered!

Vicki W said...

I hope this week is better than last week and that you are fully recovered!